Sunday 17 February 2013

Butterfly Punched Cards

Hello there,
Yesterday I was having a play around with a couple of punches and my new paper stack from the Spring/Summer catalogue (Print Poetry, a fab 48 sheets for just £6.25 and they are 11.4cm x 16.5cm which means they are the perfect size for a card front with just a little trimming)
 I wanted to make a little set of quick and easy cards and this is what I came up with, I used a base of Naturals White card which I also used for the top layer too, If you click on one of the smaller pictures you will see better the little flecks of petals in this very pretty card
I used the large butterfly punch from the main catalogue for  the cut out and the new smaller punch and the off cuts of the matching paper for the 2 smallest butterflies,
Pretty spotty paper and large Rhinestones
 Blue and yellow floral paper with little rhinestones
 Bold Raspberry paper from the stack
 and another blue paper but with crumb cake this time 
I am loving this great value stack right now! You can be sure you will be seeing a lot more of it ;-)
 I hope you like my quick and easy makes fro today and if you are interested in getting your hands on any of the goodies I have shared then please do get in touch!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Sarah-Jane - crisp, fresh and clean lines. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh, these cards are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...