Friday 26 October 2012

2 Papillon Potpourri cards

Hello there!
Today I am going to share with you lots of the fun new products I have treated myself to lately :-)
I will start with this card using Papillon Potpourri and some of the super cool Smooch Spritz spray, I have to say I am already in love with this and think I will have to purchase the other 2 colours very soon too! 
You can find it on page 160 of the catalogue HERE
I just have the gold one at the moment and you can see it today with the lovely new butterflies from Papillon Potpourri used with their matching punch.
The DSP is from Floral District and is also available in my PAPER SHARE HERE, a 6"x6" square of each of the DSP in the catty, a great way to try before committing to a full pack ;-)
Plenty of shimmer...
Now, I have another Papillon card and this one we made at class this week, I used a colour combo of Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Pool Party, this is going to be a keeper ;-)
I have just ONE ribbon share for the new In Colours HERE too, hurry before it goes ;-)
 Now, usually I would simply cut the banners by hand after trimming them into long strips, but as I was making this I remembered I had purchased the Bitty Banner Framelits! Genius! No more fiddly cutting and they are all exactly the same size, happy days :-) 
and of course I had to use one of the Vintage Faceted Buttons and the NEW Chevron embossing folder too, I adore both of these!
 Well, I hope you have enjoyed your double dose today and if you would like to place an order for these or any other products then please email me for a chat 
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I think I am going to have to get these!! Lovely colour combination as well - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations using your new goodies! The butterflies are wonderful!
    by the way- I LOVE the vanilla smooch spray! I use it on everything! I figure since you have now convinced me to buy the gold, I would return the favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards - love them both!
    Permission to case?
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...